When it comes to the construction of offices, a lot of people follow the principle of Vastu shastra. Saral Vaastu for office is the science of constructing the office and designing the interior (as well as outside premises) that enhances the positive energy in the dwelling and bring prosperity into the lives of the employer and the employees.
Saral Vaastu is an redefined Indian Vastu Shastra technique of harnessing the power of cosmic energy surrounding the land that it is built on to the construction of individual rooms, doors and windows. Vastu tips for office will help the company get more business and grow financially and as a brand.
Did you know ?
After adopting Saral Vaastu Principles , you can solve your office related problems within 7 to 180 days.
Vastu Tips for office is applicable to you:
- If you are about to buy a plot for an office
- If you are planning to construct an office on a plot
- If you are already facing problems in your existing office
Below are some of the Saral Vaastu tips to implement
- Face your most favorable direction while in office to activate 7 chakras and to improve the efficiency in work.
- Facing the favorable direction in a Vastu powered office activates the body’s chakras and helps you perform your duties to the fullest and come up with creative ideas to move the business forward.
- Sitting in your 1st favorable or good direction in office or workplace will help you in business growth. Favorable directions are based on a person’s date of birth.
As per Guruji’s Saral Vaastu Principles, the obstacles faced by employees and employers is due to the imbalance of cosmic energy within and around them.
You can overcome the problems faced in your office by following Guruji’s Saral Vaastu Principles which will bring a positive transformation in your life and enhance the growth of the organisation.
Guruji’s Saral Vaastu Principles:
- Connect with the cosmic energy with directions,
- Balance the cosmic energy with structure
- Channelize the cosmic energy with Chakras
As per Guruji, the right direction for office is based only on individual’s date of birth.