Is your family facing health issues every now and then? Is the progress and prosperity of you and your family a cause of concern for you? This is because of energy imbalance in your kitchen. The kitchen has always been considered as a very important place in the household. In the olden times, big kitchen rooms used to be the norms. There was no hard and fast rule, for the construction of the kitchen in a specific direction.
Vastu for Kitchen stands for the right placements of gas, water tap, cylinder etc in the kitchen helping to balance the energy.
As per “Guruji” , Principles of Saral Vastu, helps you to identify the factors that create energy imbalance in your kitchen. Factors pertaining to direction and structural placements may be responsible for this imbalanced energy.
Accordingly remedies are suggested based on date of birth of householder and our Saral Vastu Principles, so as to balance the energies in your kitchen.
Every homemaker spends substantial time in the kitchen preparing food for the family. Vastu for Kitchen states that homemaker should face the favorable direction while spending time in the Kitchen for preparing the Food. This would help the homemaker attain good health and would make him/her very active
In What Direction Should Your Kitchen Be Located?
In olden days, our ancestors built the Kitchen as per Vastu. Now a days there is common misconception that the kitchen needs to be present only in South East Direction.
But according to “Guruji”, the kitchen direction is determined based on individual’s date of birth.
4 Highly Effective Vastu Tips for Kitchen
As per Guruji’s , Saral Vastu Principles:
- Kitchen sink and gas stove should not be placed in the same line
- Kitchen basin tap should not leak water
- Kitchen should always be neat and clean
- Gas stove needs to be cleaned on daily basis
As per Guruji’s Saral Vastu Principles, the position of the kitchen is based on the individual’s date of birth.
Common Myth’s for Vastu for Kitchen
For 19 years, Guruji, thru Saral Vastu Principles, has created positive impact in the lives of millions of his followers.
According to Guruji, vastu shastra is based on date of birth of each individual and it is not a set of generic guidelines that is applicable to everyone. For example in a house father might have earned lot of wealth and fame, but living in the same house, his son might lose all the money and fame.
As per “Guruji” following common myth’s must be debunked:
- Kitchen should not be placed directly below pooja room
- Cooking gas should not be placed directly in front of kitchen door
- If you put kitchen in South West, it will lead to family fights
- North is most dangerous direction for Kitchen
- Kitchen in North West leads to monetary expenses
- If the person cooking food faces South direction than its bad for the whole family
- Facing west while cooking leads to health problems
- Refrigerator should not be kept in North East direction