A home is a combination of different parts that collectively create a home. A happy house is an outcome of positive and balanced energy. This balance is energy comes from the different parts of a house like living room, main door, kitchen, Pooja room, bedroom, toilet etc. If Vastu of each part of the house is right then such home becomes the centre of happiness and prosperity. But if Vastu defect in any room or part is dominant then it affects the entire house.
To make a house Vastu compliant, you need to make each part of the house Vastu compliant too. Vastu Shastra is a science of architect where flow of energy should be smooth. This energy flow gets the way to flow through the direction, structure and placement of objects. A correct Vastu for home provided right direction and Vastu remedies for a better house.
Saral Vaastu focuses on the flow of Cosmic energy. If this energy is smooth due to right direction and structure then house will attract happiness and success. Guruji established Saral Vaastu Principles with his thorough research of Vastu Shastra and proposed the fact that favourable direction for any individual is based on his/her date of birth.
For an example, a father is reaping good results living in a house but his son is not getting success and happiness. This happens due to their different date of birth.
You can follow following Vastu Tips for house to attract happiness and success:
- Main Door should be in the right direction
- Main Door should have bright light
- Don’t keep electronics like TV, Computer in the bedroom
- Don’t keep aquarium or water plant in bedroom
- Don’t keep mirrors in bedroom
- Avoid having Pooja place in bedroom
- Color of bedroom walls should be light and soothing
- Kitchen should not be near the stairs as it blocks the flow of energy
- Kitchen should not be adjacent to toilet or bathroom
- Keep the corners well lit and bright
- Don’t put mirror in the kitchen
- Gas stove needs to be cleaned daily
- Place good, happy pictures in your living room
- Do not keep cactus in your house
- Keep the doors closed or your bathroom
- Water taps of kitchen and bathroom should not leak
- Keep the lid of seat closed in your toilet
- Pooja Room should not be adjacent to toilet
- Pooja room should be clean and lit diyas and incense sticks in it
- Don’t keep broken statues or frames of God/Goddess
- Doors should open smoothly without making a noise
- Study room should be peaceful
- Don’t keep stale food in house
- Don’t keep broken pictures and frames in house
- House should be airy, clean and clutter free
- Always use your favourable direction as per Vastu
- Remove footwear outside the house
These easy Vastu tips for house can help a person to make house Vastu compliant.