Chakras are the powerhouse and psychoactive energy centers in the human body. The Chakra is a Sanskrit word which means Wheel and it can be termed as spinning wheel of energy. Although till now people have heard about seven Chakras, there are 114 chakras in the human body of which seven are the prominent chakras, which can enhance the body and mind effectively. Chakras are the subtle energy points that get charged when the internal energy synchronizes with the natural energy around us.
Chakras are the important connection between spiritual and physical phase. Seven Chakras define several spiritual, emotional, and physical aspects of life. When there is any disturbance or blockage in any of the chakras, the individual may suffer from any health and mental issues. The four sciences of Vatsu namely Direction, Structure, Energy, and Chakra Science can help to manage the chakras. Let’s look into the significance of the chakras in right order and explore their role in the body.
- Muladhara (Root Chakra) – The root chakra is symbolized by the colour red and it is located in the base of the spine. It defines our relation to the earth and provides the foundation for a strong physical, mental and emotional health.
- Swadhisthana (Navel Chakra) – Orange is the colour of the Navel Chakra and it relates to water element in the human body. The second chakra impacts reproductive function, joy, and creativity. Unblocking the chakra aids in feeling cheerful.
- Manipura (Solar plexus Chakra) – Yellow is the colour of the Solar plexus Chakra and it is near the navel. It is the personal power chakra that is responsible for an individual’s personal and professional success. Unblocking this chakra can help you to feel supremely self-confident.
- Anahata (Heart Chakra) – The Anahata Chakra is represented by the colour green, it deals with air element and influences our relationship. When the chakra is blocked, an individual will face problem in relationships. A weak heart chakra is responsible for sabotage in relationship through anger or envy.
- Vishuddha Chakra (Throat Chakra) – The Vishuddha Chakra is represented by the colour blue and it refers to the power of our voice. It is associated with the ability to communicate and listen. If the chakra is blocked it can negatively affect the way you communicate with others.
- Ajna (The Third Eye Chakra) – The Ajna Chakra is symbolized by the colour indigo; this chakra is located at the center of our eyebrows and helps to manage our thoughts. Activating this chakra enhances concentration effortlessly.
- Sahasrara Chakra (Crown Chakra) – The Sahasrara Chakra is symbolized by the colour purple or violet. The crown chakra is associated with the nervous system and the brain. Balancing this chakra connects us to the cosmic energies and helps reach a higher sense of awareness.
The seven chakras play a crucial role in everyone’s life. The seven chakras are normally activated by performing physical activities focused on the location of each chakra. Fortunately, with the help of four sciences, it is easy to activate the chakras effortlessly. The combined application of these four sciences can bring a balance in the seven chakras which can enhance the overall aspects of your life. You can heal yourself, bring happiness in your life and improve your longevity.