Are you relocating? It’s easy. But are you relocating to a different to a different region with different cultural and linguistic demographics? Then it is going to be really tough for you and your family to adjust. Getting to know people and knowing about their cultural values is a hassle. People may offend the natives with their own culture.
There are various ways and doctrines that teach you how to adjust culturally. But have you thought of Vastu. Have you thought that every element and every piece of decoration within the safe confines of your home will help you adjust culturally? Before you draw your conclusions, Vastu or rather Vaastu Shastra will not automatically help you adjust, but it is a gradual process that will aid your efforts to make this shift.
1. Vastu Shastra always follows the principle of keeping the main entrance door of you house clean and wide. When you move into a new location, people from that locality will come to meet you and see your house. It is hence essential to arrange your house as per Vastu. The main entrance should be clutter free. It signifies an open invitation to your new friends into your house. Keep it spacious and also keep your footwear away from this region.
2. Do not hang aggressive posters or wall hangings, even of deities in the main room as well as the bed room. This robs the family members off peace.
3. Make sure your house has an inviting aroma. Sweet aroma of flowers and incense sticks is the best choice.
4. Understand your favorable direction first. There are four favorable directions that have to be utilized in the right manner which will eventually lead to harmony with the surrounding.
5. Keep the right Vastu samagri in your house to disperse positivity. Vastu items such as Crystals are very effective in spreading serenity in the household and the family members.
These and other Vastu tips will help any person make a cultural adjustment. The experts at Saral Vaastu will educate you on the Vastu samagri and favorable directions in the simplest ways.