It is important to pay attention to the Vastu tips for kitchen for two reasons. First it is the place where food is prepared and second, the women of the house spend most of their time here. Vastu ensures nutritious food and the health of family members. Another important reason is that it is that place of the house where the fire element resides, and hence this area has to be sensibly designed. Vastu for kitchen lays down the rules for the placement and direction of the equipment in the kitchen
Did you know ?
After adopting Saral Vastu Principles, you can solve your life related problems within 7 to 180 days.
Life Related Problems includes health problems, money problems, education problems, marriage problems, relationship problems, job or career problems business problems etc
Given below are few Vastu tips for kitchen:
Check how your kitchen equipments are placed. If the stove and water sink are not placed in the right place and direction it will lead to continuous quarrels at home. It is because both these represents different elements and placing them together causes tension in the house.
- The stove nob should be placed in the favorable direction of the head of the family. This ensures good health for the whole family. Saral Vaastu can help you determine your four favorable directions.
- The kitchen should not be near the stairs as it blocks the flow of energy
- The kitchen basin tap should never leak water as it leads to major financial loss. You will not be able to retain the money. Water leaking is symbolic of continuously losing the money
- Any item in the kitchen should always be neat and clean because dirty kitchen accumulates negative energy
- Gas stove needs to be cleaned on daily basis because of hygiene and health related reasons
As per Guruji Saral Vastu Principles, the obstacles faced by individuals and families is due to the imbalance of cosmic energy within and around them.
You can overcome the problems by balancing the cosmic energy bringing a positive transformation in your life.
Guruji’s Saral Vastu Principles:
- Connect with the cosmic energy with directions
- Balance the cosmic energy with structure
- Channelize the cosmic energy with Chakras.
As per Guruji, the right direction for an individual is based only on his/her date of birth