BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in computer science.
- 4+ years of deep Experience in developing web applications using .Net 4.0 /3.5 (ASP .Net), MVC 4/5, LINQ, Ajax, JQuery, XML and XSLT
- Creating LINQ enabled database layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- 3+ years of deep Experience in developing web services using WCF, REST / WEB API.
- Experience in developing Windows Services
- 3+ years of strong Experience in DB Development (PLSQL, Views, Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Indexes, Performance tuning) using SQL Server 2008 / 2012.
- Experience in using Code Analysis tools like FxCop, VS Code Analyzer etc.
- Experience in using code repositories like TFS/SVN
- .NET web service implementation Web API
- Experience on PL/SQL and Stored Procedures
- Practical experience in applying OOP techniques and design patterns in everyday coding.
- Exposure to Location-Based Services, Security and Permissions, Widgets and social APIs integration
- Understanding of .NET application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications is desirable
- Proficiency in Views, Layouts, Menus
- Experience in integrating Google API services, social media integration
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop web-services, WCF, web-based applications, MVC etc. with standard development tools.
- Provide ongoing application support and troubleshooting.
- Review existing applications and join in enhancing Application Architecture.
- Interact closely with product managers to develop better user experience.
- Perform code reviews & participate in executing support plan.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Contribute to the technical possibilities in the road map across other platforms too.