3+ years of experience developing Android mobile applications
BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in computer science.
Desired skills :
- Strong knowledge of Android studio and SDK Tools : Eclipse, Borland JBuilder
- Working Environment knowledge : Android SDK, Android DDMS, adb command, Eclipse, Java, C#, web service, HTML, XML, Windows and MS SQL server
- Strong knowledge in JSON parsing and xml parsing
- Mobile application: Android application for 1.6, 2.0 and 2.1. Win the Android Competition
- Google API: OAuth, AuthSub, AuthSub, open ID, Google Maps API and Android. Can quickly learn other APIs as well.
- Databases: MS SQL Server, MYSQL, Microsoft Access
- Versioning Tools: SVN(Subversion) includes: trunk, branch, export, import and copy
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/2003/2010, Mac OS X, Linux
- Experience in integrating Google API services, social media integration
- Experience leading mobile software development team (Android)
- Experience with both Agile and traditional software development methodologies
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Experience with social, mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- Link of Android applications which the candidate has developed
- Strong experience with any of the following Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST or SOAP
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Good communication skills- ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of Java and Android APIs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and develop the product roadmap for our mobile application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (design, marketing, community, engineer, etc.) to successfully execute and deliver on initiatives
- Define and analyse mobile product metrics to inform decision-making and measure success
- R&D potential opportunities and prepare recommendations
- Provide day-to-day tactical execution of objectives, and provide quick, just-in-time decisions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience managing features from concept to launch
- An understanding of the Mobile landscape
- A passion for mobile technology and how it influences our lives
- Knowledge of APIs, web-services architecture and application development preferred (enough to be dangerous and converse with developers)
- Ability to think strategically and exhibit strong business acumen
- Experience working in Agile Environments with common tool-sets.
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs and data into requirements
- Passion for mobile user experience and design
- Drive to create differentiated products and user experiences
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High integrity, diligent, smart, energetic personality required
- Application Integration with devices’ camera to capture user’s face, and use thread to call other Android Intert
- Application Integration with google maps API to get the directions and use mobile devices’ GPS receive to show location.
- Application Integration with web service and mobile device to share information with each other
- Application Integration with different Android versions
- Debugg and tested the application on device.
- System and method for matching mobile device users ,