Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst / Developer and Administrator in the organization
• Responsible for setting up login restrictions and resetting the user passwords
• Implemented public access settings for sites, restricted login hours, and restricted login IP ranges on profiles
• Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC)
• Implemented web based case management automation – Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues
• Designed various WebPages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry
• Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
• Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
• Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules,Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts,Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application
• Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
• Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields
• Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups
• Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com SObjects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files
• Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
• Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic
• Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
Technologies:Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script,, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP Pro.
Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual Force Pages, S Controls, Salesforce.com customizations like Workflow Rules, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation, Custom objects, Page Layouts & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots
Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Windows 2007 / XP / Vista.
Other Tools Utilities
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008.
Asp.net, Java Script, CSS, HTML.
B.Sc. (Computer Science)
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Relevant Experience :- 06-08 Years