1) Customer acknowledges that he/she understands concept of the Consultant, services under Saral Vaastu Consultancy and the terms and conditions contained herein and was given ample time and an opportunity to resolve all queries, if any, regarding the same.
2) Customer agrees and acknowledges Saral Vaastu concept is purely based on science and earth luck and personal luck of Customer. Earth luck can be got from house/work place of Customer whether owned or rented and Personal luck depends on karma of Customer and no one can change it.
3) Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Consultant does not provide any magical remedies or services barred by the laws of India.
4) Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Consultant does not assure any magical changes but definitely strive to enhance energy at Customer dwelling or work place to overcome problems of their life.
5) Customer provides Consultant through digital platform, photo images of every nook and corner of his/her premises as directed by the Consultant for drawing the layout of the premises. Thereafter Consultant analyze the layout so drawn and predicts problems currently faced by the Customer based on the date of birth of the Customer/Head of family member (“CWR”) and suggesting remedies & solutions to overcome those problems (“Saral Vaastu Consultancy”) through digital platform.
6) For CWR Customer shall pay non-refundable amount with applicable taxes to the Consultant.
7) Customer after being satisfied with CWR give their consent to the Consultant for Saral Vaastu Consultancy.
8) Accordingly, Consultant shall initiate services under Saral Vaastu Consultancy and provide suggestions/remedies through digital media for problems highlighted under CWR. As a part of Saral Vaastu Consultancy, Consultant may also deliver to the Customer some materials to be used by the Customer as directed by the Consultant.
9) Customer agrees to 100% implement the suggestions/remedies given by Consultant within 4 (four) (“Implementation Period”) months from the date of Saral Vaastu Consultancy and use the materials as per the instruction of the Consultant.
10) After 100% implementation of suggestions, Customer shall notify the Consultant for scheduling implementation check visit (“ICV”). ICV shall be done through whatsapp or any other mode of digital media.
11) If the Customer fails to notify the Consultant about the compliance of said implementations, it shall be deemed as Customer has exceeded the Implementation Period and shall not be eligible for refund of consultancy fees.
12) If the Customer wants to avail physical implementation check visits in addition to or in place of digital inspection, then appropriate visit charges shall be levied to the Customer.
13) After 100% implementation of suggestions, the Customer has to wait for 8 months to get desired results for problems highlighted at the time of CWR.
14) If the Customer fails to experience any positive changes, it shall be at the discretion of the Consultant to refund consultancy fees to the Customer after deducting applicable taxes paid by the Consultant thereon subject to 100% implementation of suggestions/remedies within 4 (Four) months from the date of suggestions/remedies given and 8 months period expired subsequent thereto and handing over the materials back to the Consultant.
15) If the Customer avails loan facility from the empanelled vendor of the Consultant for payment of consultancy fees and complied with provisions of Clauses 9 to 13 in toto, then the following criteria shall be applied for refund of consultancy fees to the Customer:
a) Pays all installments, then only principal loan amount will be refunded irrespective interest paid thereon by the Customer after deducting applicable taxes paid thereon by Consultant.
b) Commits default in payment of installments, then no refund shall be applicable.
16) Any decision of the Consultant in respect of the refund shall be final and binding on the Customer.
17) Customer shall not indulge into any activity in any manner that will impact brand image or create doubt about or disparage the Consultant.
18) Consultant shall deploy all necessary resources as it deems fit for performing Saral Vaastu Consultancy services without any approval from Customer.
19) If Customer receives defective/damaged materials, then those materials are replaced subject to quality check through digital platform and successful validation thereof by the Consultant and may either be couriered or hand delivered to the Customer. Provided further that appropriate charges shall be levied on the Customer for request of replacement of defective/damaged materials if made after expiry of 15 (fifteen) days from the date of signing of this terms & conditions.
20) Customer agrees and gives consent to the Consultant for recording of conversation to be undertaken between Consultant and Customer through telephonically or digital platform for internal review and training purpose.
21) Customer also understands and acknowledges that implementation of suggestions may require procurement & installation of certain goods/materials and acknowledges that those purchases & installation shall be done by the Customer only and the Customer shall not hold the Consultant liable for any of those purchases & installation or liabilities that may arise pursuant thereto.
22) Customer agrees not to use, copy, or distribute, except as expressly permitted herein all intellectual property rights in the suggestions, the implementation checklist and said selected materials given by the Consultant.
23) After getting desired results interested Customers may opt for sharing their testimonials with the Consultant and authorizes Consultant to use the same for promoting Saral Vaastu concept or any other lawful purpose. Customer acknowledges and affirm that Consultant shall be the owner of copyrights of its testimonials.
24) In addition, Customer waives any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, wherein his/her likeness or his/her testimonial appears.
25) Customer hereby hold harmless and release the Consultant from all claims, demands and causes of action which Customer, his/her heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on his/her behalf or on behalf of his/her estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
26) Consultant shall not be liable to Customer for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary losses /damages (including but not limited to loss of business, profits, or other economic advantage) whatsoever resulting from (i) Saral Vaastu Consultancy services offered by the Consultant; or (ii) incorrect information furnished by the Customer to the Consultant; (iii) partial implementation or non-implementation of suggestions given by the Consultant and in no event total liability of the Consultant shall exceed the consultancy fees paid by the Customer.
27) Customer shall make claim relating to services under Saral Vaastu no later than 12 months after expiry of period of 8 months following 100% implementation of suggestions.
28) Customer further agrees that Consultant and its officers, managers, partners, employees, successors, assigns, affiliates, suppliers, and Representatives disclaim all warranties, representations, or guarantees express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with Saral Vaastu Consultancy services to be provided herein except as provided for in this present.
29) Customer shall indemnify and hold the Consultant harmless from and against all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities and other expenses (including lawyer´s and other legal fees) from non-observance of any of the terms contained herein.
30) Any dispute, difference, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Saral Vaastu Consultancy services shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Navi Mumbai only.