A healthy mind and healthy body allow you to conquer all odds in life. A healthy person leads a life full of success, achievements and happiness. What are the factors that bestow us an overall well-being. Our lifestyle and the energy we allow to pass through our body. In Vastu Shastra it is governed by Chakras.
Our body is ruled by seven chakras that impact different parts and functionality of our body. Unknowingly we lead a life that disturbs the equilibrium of these 7 Chakras.
At Saral Vaastu, we understand the imbalance of seven chakras and provide Vastu solution by analyzing the root cause. Guruji has established Saral Vaastu Principles where he provides best solution with his in-depth knowledge of seven chakras and Vastu Shastra.
Chakras are basically energy transformers. These seven chakras represent a significant energy that actively affect our lives. Guruji provides consultation about how to awaken these chakras with easily applicable Vastu solution. We all are aware that there are 7 Chakras. They are:
- Sahasrara Chakra or the Crown Chakra
- Ajna Chakra or the Brow Chakra
- Visudha Chakra or the Throat Chakra
- Anahata Chakra or the Heart Chakra
- Manipura Chakra or the Solar Plexus Chakra
- Swadhisthana Chakra or the Sacral Chakra
- Muladhara Chakra or the Base Chakra
What is Muladhara Chakra:
- The element of the Muladhara chakra or our root is Earth, and its color is red.
- Its four petals of lotus shape symbolize the four emotions of the subconscious mind.
- Muladhara chakra or the root chakra is the first of the seven primary chakras in the human body.
- Muladhara chakra is considered as the most important for health and overall wellbeing.
- Actions and memories of last life are stored in this region.
- It differentiates between human and animal consciousness.
- It is responsible for personality development.
- This chakra holds the characteristics like vitality, vigor and growth.
- It is located at the base end of the spinal column.
- Majorly reproductive organs, immune system, and the large intestine are controlled by this chakra.
General health related problems caused by improper working or imbalanced Muldhara Chakra can be:
- Prostate problem
- Varicose veins
- Lower back problem
- Hip problem
- Sore knees
- Weak bones and physical structure
A hyperactive Muldhara Chakra can trigger many negative factors in an individual like anger, aggressiveness, easily annoyed, greedy, materialistic and disobeying authority. Whereas a hypoactive or underactive Muldhara Chakra often leads a person towards disconnection from the world. Such people feel problems like nervousness, anxiety and unorganized nature.
How to awaken Muldhara Chakra:
- Meditate by visualizing lotus at the location of the chakra, the base of the spine.
- Since its element is earth so it is advisable to walk barefoot on grass or sand to open this Chakra.
- Pedicure and dance can also energize it.
- Applying Saral Vaastu Principles opens this chakra.
- Always face your favourable direction to activate muladhara chakra.
- Apply essential oils like ylang ylang, geranium rose, Angelica etc. at your pulse point while meditating.
- To nourish this chakra eat fruits such as red apples, pomegranates, strawberries, beets, radishes, etc.
This way you can activate and open the Muladhara Chakra. An active and open chakra provides a healthy overall well-being. It also enhances the confidence in a person and keeps them physically fit and active.