Studying needs a lot of attention, concentration and focus. If your children or anybody in your home pursuing any kind of studies and is unable to concentrate on studies or unable to excel in academics, the reason could be the imbalance of energy at study room.
Study room vastu and vastu for study table states that exceling in studies is not entirely dependent on you but also depends on the energy that surrounds you and your home. This energy creates negative vibrations and impacts your focus and concentration on studies.
Best Direction for study
In general the best direction of the study room is NORTH EAST, but according to “Guruji”, it is not mandatory. The best direction of study room depends on the date of birth of each student.
How does Vastu Impacts your Study Room
Studying needs a lot of attention, concentration and focus. The study room must be a place where you can sit with a calm, composed and an open mind. The study room is a place where the grasping power of the mind increases; a place where one sits gently to focus on studies.
If your study room is not vastu compliant then you/your child can face following issues:
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Difficulty in retaining learnings/concepts
- Difficulties in reading
- Difficulty in sitting for studies
- Confusion during the exam
- Difficulty in understanding the subject
- Study discontinuation
- Weak Memory
The study room should be placed at an appropriate place and as per your direction determined by your date of birth.
Vastu for Study Room and The Directions
Vastu for study room or Vastu Shastra for Study room includes placement of the study table, table lamp, photo frames, bed, other objects in the study room and also direction of study table.
As per Saral Vaastu Principles, students facing their favourable directions will feel energised in the right way and boost concentration levels enabling their Ajna Chakra.
Vastu for study table states that:
- Study table should be square or rectangular in shape
- Study table should not have any sharp edges. This is because arrows of the energy will negatively impact anyone who is studying
- Study table should not be below the beam of the light
13 Highly Effective Vastu Tips for Study Room:
As per Guruji’s Saral Vaastu Principles:
- There should be open space in the study room as it helps proper flow of cosmic energy
- The walls of study room should be painted in light and soothing colors. This helps to create good mood for study
- Avoid using dark colors for the study room. It disturbs the study intent.
- Use the posters such as dense forest, flowing water etc as it helps in generating new ideas
- Books and other objects must be placed in an orderly manner on the study table
- You should not sit under a beam as it will affect your concentration
- The student should not sit in the line of study room door. The massive flow of energy coming from the door may impact his concentration and focus.
- The bookshelf should never be located over or above study table.
- The study room should have images of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Saraswati
- Placing a pyramid in study place balances energies and increases memory power.
- Keep the study place clutter and noise free
- A solid wall behind student signifies support
- Avoid toilets in study place as far as possible
Common Myths Related to Vastu for Study Room
For 19 years, Guruji, thru Saral Vaastu Principles, has created positive impact in the lives of millions of his followers. According to Guruji, vastu shastra is based on date of birth of each individual and it is not a set of generic guidelines that is applicable to everyone.
For example in a house, children from one family might excel in studies but living in the same house, children from another family might face study issues in terms of focus, concentration, memory etc
As per “Guruji” following common myths must be debunked:
- You need to have bathroom in the study room
- Students should never face the wall or window while studying
- Doors of the living room can only be in North East,North,East,West
- Students while studying should face only North or East directions
- The book shelf should never be placed on top of study table
- Using pendulum clocks helps in studies
- The ratio of length and breadth on the study table should be in 1:2